Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Day At The Beach And In Pensacola

Our first stop was the Boardwalk.....we made it quick.









Then on to Pensacola Beach.
Today was our last day at the Beach.  It was a perfect day....green flag....smooth water...not too hot...just perfect. 






We stayed for two and one half hours.  I waded and looked for shells and sun tanned. I was looking for teeny tiny shells today...I am going to start a collection of them.
We went to Joe Paddy's for lunch


and then to Walmart to get gas and goodies for the trip home.
JM came over and visited for a while and then we went to the bedroom.....Mike wanted to sleep and I wanted to work on my computer, read my e-mail and Face book.  I'm still trying to find and replace all the information I had in my lost blog in the Forgotten Coast Line.
We plan to leave for Michigan sometime between 11:00 pm and 1:00 pm tonight.  We will spend the night one time on the road and get home sometime in the late afternoon or evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Looks like you and I were at the beach on the same day! You were down at the main public beach area and my sister and I were down Fort Pickens Road near the "cross" dune. There's a public parking lot there and access to the beach. It was a beautiful day. No jellyfish and no seaweed and no waves and no humidity. That's a somewhat rare combination. I love seeing your pictures. So glad you had a good time here.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home