Friday, May 13, 2011

Still At Pensacola And Going To The Beach

Today was our day to go to the Beach again.  We like to go at least every other day.
On the way there we stopped at Sonics...I love their Cherry Lemonade..it is so delicious.  We also drove down a favorite road of ours in Pensacola.  It is 12th Avenue.  The whole street is covered with tree branches.  It looks like you are driving through a tree tunnel. 



We also stopped at J's Bakery....can't pass that place up...have to get some much needed cookies. 

JM got back from Jacksonville yesterday...went home for Mother's Day.  We asked him to go to the Beach with us but he said he didn't want to go to the beach.  He said he would come over in the afternoon.  The beach was wonderful again...sunning, shelling, and floating...what a great day!  We stopped at What A Burger and got Juniors and shared a coke.  Mike can't drive past those What A Burgers!  JM came over and the guys talked while I worked on my blog.  They decided to go out for the nearby Oriental Buffet and I stayed home and kept working.  I nibbled on old popcorn from yesterday and cookies we got from J's Bakery.  I could eat the whole box of them.
Mike called and told me they were going to stop at the book store.  He wanted to see if my phone was working.  Every time Jewel calls me she says it rings once and goes right to voice mail.  It worked fine when Mike called me.  I can't figure out why it does not work for her.
When the guys got home I told them to help themselves to the cookies. 

I really didn't mean it, 'cause now they are almost gone.

I wanted to eat them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home