Thursday, June 17, 2010













Last night Kelly, my oldest daughter, came over to our house to make gemstone bracelets for my trip. I don't want to take my good jewelry, so I decided to just take a few of my special jewelry pieces and wear handmade gemstones instead. I decided that I would wear mostly bracelets to match my outfits. Kelly said she would like to make them for me. We used to always make jewelry together but now I seem to like to sculpt better and she specialized in the jewelry making. A while ago she made a set of 5 garnet stones, magenta freshwater pearls and silver bracelets. She made quite a few bracelets to match my colors for the trip...I'll tell more about them later, but here are some pictures. Do you see the two little bottles? She put those in so I could bottle beach sand and shells from the Mediterranean Sea Beaches in Spain and Italy. We have more bottles too, if I need them. Show pictures later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home