Thursday, June 03, 2010

Spain and Italy













This will be our first trip to Europe. We have been packing for about two weeks...rather packing, unpacking, repacking, unpacking, repacking...you get the picture don't you? Anyway here it is the day before we leave and as you can see everything is neat and ready to go. We have special safety carriers for our money and passports and drivers licenses and other necessities. See it in the picture? Also there are our first Euros...Mike and I devided them up between us. The exchange was $400 USD for $297 ED. We lost money before we even left home. And I'm not sure I really got half...doesn't look like it to me. The next thing we have to do is close the suitcases and weigh the big one......

2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa said...

Morning Connie, Teresa

11:13 AM  
Blogger Carolyn or Connee said...

What a morning...I hope it is good.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home